This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.


View our latest practice news....

Public Holiday Closures 

Wednesday 25 December 2019

Thursday 26 December 2019

Wednesday 1 January 2020

Thursday 2 January 2020

New Patient Registration (students and non-students)

coffee and diaryPatients living within our catchment area can register with us. This includes the University Campus, Bridge of Allan, Causewayhead, Menstrie, and parts of Stirling.

If you would like to register with us but are not sure if you are in our catchment are please contact us. 

You can find our registration forms below. Please bring the following with you in order to register:

  • Identification (passport, driver's license, student card)
  • Proof of current address (i.e. council tax letter, bank statement, copy of lease - note this can be in electronic form. If you are a student you can access this via your accommodation dashboard on the portal). 
  • Immigration Health Surcharge Card (BRB/Tier 4 card) if your nationality is outwith the EU

If you are a patient from overseas (as we will not have access to your medical records) please make an appointment if you have monitored health conditions. If you have been registered in the UK before, please note it may take a while for your records to be transferred.

Please note, patients are registered with the practice, not an individual GP. You can see any GP, however, it may not always be possible, or it may be a longer wait for certain GPs. 

Our catchment area includes parts of Stirling town centre but only if you are a student at the University of Stirling. Non-students, including university staff, are unable to register if out with the Bridge of Allan, Cornton, Menstrie and Causewayhead areas. If you are unsure, please contact us.  

If you move out of the practice area, you will need to register with a new practice as soon as you move. If you need help finding a new practice, contact the local NHS Health Board.

International Patients

If you are an international patient within the EU please bring your vaccination card and any medical history records you may have along with photo ID and proof of address.

If you are an international student out with the EU please bring your IHS card (Tier 4, BRP), along with the above information. Note - if you are an international student here for less than 6 months we cannot register you with the NHS but you can be seen as a private patient. Please be aware there will be a fee for this consultation, and thereafter for any tests and/or prescriptions. This is only payable by cash or cheque.

Registration Documents


Permanent Patient Registration Form

Annual Patient Questionnaire 

The forms are all Adobe Acrobat documents. To view them you will need to have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. You probably already do but if the forms do not open properly then you can download the Adobe Acrobat Reader from here


NHS ScotlandThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website