Student Registration 2020
Airthrey Park are accepting registrations online at the moment due to COVID-19. Patients living within our catchment area can register with us. This includes the University Campus, Bridge of Allan, Causewayhead, Menstrie, and parts of Stirling. If you would like to register with us but are not sure if you are in our catchment area please contact us.
There are three forms that are required to be completed, they are below
1. Permanent Patient Registration
2. New Patient Questionnaire
3. Annual Questionnaire
4. Example of completed Registration Form
Please take some time to complete ALL forms as any errors/incomplete forms will be returned by email and may delay your registration process. We require a SIGNED copy of From 1 – if you are unable to submit a signed Form 1 you will be contacted at a later date to sign.
Please do not send your registration forms until you are living in Stirling.
You will need to provide one form of identification.
• Identification (passport, driver's license, student card)
• Proof of current address (i.e. council tax letter, bank statement, copy of lease - note this can be in electronic form. You can access this via your accommodation dashboard on the portal)
Once you have completed all three forms 1,2,3, you can supply photos of identification and proof of address by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require any assistance/queries answered please contact Airthrey Park Medical Centre and one of our administration staff will be happy to help.